I am following the 10-day challenge of my fellow pursuit 31 friend, Wendy Cunningham. So, lots of blogging for me during these next ten days…if you run your own blog, feel free to do the same and leave your link below!
Ten Reasons You Love Your Job
1. I don’t like other jobs…except I would be a zoo keeper, storm chaser or professional cellist if I could.
2. People keep paying me to do something that lets me see God’s Glory.
3. I get to be a stay at home mom for my cat.
4. I get to travel. A lot. Like a lot a lot.
5. I get to designate my own smoke breaks – which I never take.
6. I get to transfer all my craziness out of my head and into something tangible.
7. Celine Dion’s tour rejected my application so I this was my back-up plan.
8. My husband gets to come along and check me out while I work.
9. I get to hear everyone tell me that they are also photographers. Maybe we should replace the word humans with photographers.
10. I get to ride on lil fishing boats so i can capture my clients jumping into a cold lake. okay thats my favorite thing about my job.