this wedding was so beautiful, so detailed, and so Gospel-centered.
these are a few things that made ben & vicki’s wedding stand out to me:
– took place at the pageo lavender farm in turlock, california. which meant that the air smelt amazing.
– before the wedding, the bride & groom exchanged letters and prayed for one another behind a door
– the bridal party consisted of many musicians so it made sense to have them jam for their formals
– throughout their day, the bride & groom created a time capsule of memories from their day. instead of burrying it, they will have it in their house.
– the father-of-the-bride is an exceptional cheesecake baker. so he baked mini-cheesecakes for their cake.
– every single bridesmaid and groomsman made a spontaneous toast pouring out their love for the couple
– the dessert room was in a silo full of various cookies, candy & cheesecake
– the photo booth took place in an old vintage milk barn
– before announcing them husband and wife, the parents covered them in prayers
– the bride walked down the aisle to a song that the groom recorded with his guitar
– the couple exchanged pinky promises after their personalized, hand-written vows were exchanged
venue: pageo lavender farms
second: katie anaya
dress: mira bridal
tux: express men